Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't have much of my craft stuff with me at the moment, but hopefully it won't be long and it will all be here. I feel like I have had one arm cut off, I really miss my cricut, BigKick, embossing folders, stamps, BIA, papers, punches, Design Runner ... all the things that make life worthwhile.
In the meantime, I will just keep writing here to keep myself up with what is happening.
Today I posted my Boy Swap Embellishments to Mel from Hybrid Designs Scrapbooking. The swap closes next Saturday, I think, but I got them away a bit early so I wouldn't be rushed. This is the first swap I have participated in, it is going to be like Christmas when my envelope arrives!
I have bought a Making Memories Slice machine and I am waiting (very impatiently, I must say) for it to arrive. It will be interesting, I have heard good and bad reports. I will let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment