Saturday, November 21, 2009

First night in the van

Slept like a log, I was so tired! It was very quiet in the park last night, hope that is a sign of things to come.
Probably won't be starting caretaking for about a month, thats good because I still have a lot of things to do, and still a lot more stuff to move into the storage.
Fridge issues last night but they seem to be resolved, hopefully I can get the tv sorted today. There is a powerpoint that doesn't work, will get the electrician to see to that. Aircon works really well!
It is really nice here, I went for a walk on the beach after dinner last night, will post a pic when I download them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Irene,

    Glad to hear your finally in your new place must be so nice to be so close to the beach hearing the sounds of the ocean when you wake up...
    Do you have space to scrap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, I answered you this morning but google mustn't have liked it. I have a good sized annexe on the van and have a lot of my scrapping stuff in there, so yes I do have. Its pretty hot here now though and the annexe does not have a/c so I probably won't be doing much for a while. How are you going in Brissy? Were you able to go straight into your house? XX

    ReplyDelete